World of Pangala
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration and Participation

Go down

Registration and Participation Empty Registration and Participation

Post by Tuli-yatis Wed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Due to the recent wave of spammers signing up on the boards to pander their ads, I have blocked registration for all new members. If you are truly interested in participating in the world of Pangala, please e-mail me at tuiiyatis@gmail.com and state something in the subject of your e-mail regarding Pangala membership so I do not delete you accidentally as spam.

I am certain we are not the only forum dealing with these inconsiderate asses and they do deter from the game. I tire of having to delete spam off the boards and I am sure those who read the boards are tired of having unwanted ads shoved in their faces.

Thank you for your understanding.
Tuli-yatis
Tuli-yatis
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Registration and Participation Empty Re: Registration and Participation

Post by Tuli-yatis Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:13 pm

I have opened up the forum to new players once more. There is no need to contact me at this time to register. We welcome any and all players who wish to join us in this new world. We do not require members to participate on a daily or even weekly basis. We merely ask that you respect each other, are at least 16 years of age, and have fun. If you cannot comply, we will ask that you play elsewhere.
Tuli-yatis
Tuli-yatis
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum